With the advancement in applied sciences and technology, these fields have become increasingly sophisticated and interdisciplinary related. In line with this trend, the International Conference on Applied Science and Technology (ICAST 2022) is expected to provide an international platform that allows researchers, academicians, and industry experts to share and discuss their latest research, ideas, and survey reports in the theoretical and practical areas regarding all aspects of Technology and Applied Sciences. Prospective authors are welcome to submit their full papers or abstracts. All submissions to the conference will go through blind review processes by at least two independent peers.
ICAST 2022 enables collaboration between science and technologists in the academic and industrial fields as well as international networks. The conference allows for substantial opportunities for presentation and academic discourse. In addition, poster sessions and exhibitions offer ample opportunity for information exchange among delegates and participants on a more personal level, especially for those who are looking for collaborative opportunities. Attendees will find various activities useful in bringing together a diverse group of scientists and technologists of various disciplines for the generation of new ideas, potential collaboration, and business opportunities. The professionals from the industry, academia and government research and development, professional practice, business and management in the science, and technology fields are all welcome to the ICAST 2021.
ICAST 2022 is seeking research papers related (but not limited) to the following topics in connection with the conference theme, “Reimagining Human Connections: Science and Technology beyond the Pandemic”
- Advanced Manufacturing, Robotic and Sensor Technology
- Building Science and Technology
- Computer Sciences
- Construction Technology
- Information, Communication, and Technology
- Energy and Green Technology
- Environmental Sciences and Technology
- Fundamental and Applied Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Modeling and Simulation
- Management of Technology
- Operational research
- Sustainable Technology
- Technology and Operational Science
- Transportation and Logistics Technology
- Value Engineering
- Built Environment
- Technology in Disaster Risk Reduction
- Human Security and Safety
- Supply Chain
- Fluid Mechanics
- Thermal Science
- Other Topics in Technologies and Sciences Applications
|Paper Submission Deadline
|Acceptance Notification to Authors|
|Deadline for Revised/Final Version||31/03/2022|
For Bank Transfer to direct Organizer account (MAYBANK) please contact email@example.com
Registration fees include conference admission, publication fees, and conference kits.
- The paper must be original and have not been previously accepted in any journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere
- Papers must be sent in MS Word format through OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System
- All papers must conform to Journal Template (Download Template HERE)
- The paper must be written in English within 6-10 single-spaced pages, including an abstract, references, tables, figures, and appendices
Abstracts without the completed paper will NOT be accepted. Papers for the presentation at the conference will be selected through the double-blind review process. Please ensure that the authors' names do not appear in the submitted paper.
At least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference by 31st March 2022 in order for the paper to be included in the program and the conference proceedings. By submitting a paper to present at the ICAST, you explicitly agree that you will definitely have a fund and shall register for the conference.
All accepted papers will be published in Conference Proceedings (indexed in Scopus) OR Book Chapter (indexed in Scopus) OR Refereed Journal.
Conference registrants canceling their registration on or before 31st March 2022 will receive a refund of the conference registration fee, less a USD85 administrative fee.
Please note: No refunds will be given after 31st March 2022.