Call for Papers
With the advancement in applied sciences and technology, these fields have become increasingly sophisticated and interdisciplinary related. In line with this trend, the 12th International Conference on Applied Science and Technology 2023 (12th ICAST 2023) is expected to provide an international platform that allows researchers, academicians, and industry experts to share and discuss their latest research, ideas, and survey reports in the theoretical and practical areas regarding all aspects of Technology and Applied Sciences. Prospective authors are welcome to submit their full papers. All submissions to the conference will go through blind review processes by at least two independent peers.
12th ICAST 2023 enables collaboration between science and technologists in the academic and industrial fields as well as international networks. The conference allows for substantial opportunities for presentation and academic discourse. In addition, poster sessions and exhibitions offer ample opportunity for information exchange among delegates and participants on a more personal level, especially for those who are looking for collaborative opportunities. Attendees will find various activities useful in bringing together a diverse group of scientists and technologists of various disciplines for the generation of new ideas, potential collaboration, and business opportunities. The professionals from the industry, academia and government research and development, professional practice, business and management in the science, and technology fields are all welcome to the 12th ICAST 2023.
12th ICAST 2023 is seeking research papers related (but not limited) to the following topics in connection with the conference theme, “Revolutionizing Science and Technology for a Better World”.
- Advanced Manufacturing, Robotic and Sensor Technology
- Building Science and Technology
- Computer Sciences
- Construction Technology
- Information, Communication, and Technology
- Energy and Green Technology
- Environmental Sciences and Technology
- Fundamental and Applied Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Modeling and Simulation
- Management of Technology
- Operational research
- Sustainable Technology
- Technology and Operational Science
- Transportation and Logistics Technology
- Value Engineering
- Built Environment
- Technology in Disaster Risk Reduction
- Human Security and Safety
- Supply Chain
- Fluid Mechanics
- Thermal Science
- Other Topics in Technologies and Sciences Applications
Click here to download 12th ICAST 2023 Poster
|Paper Submission Deadline
|Acceptance Notification to Authors|
|Deadline for Revised/Final Version||15/07/2023|
Fees & Payment
|#||Description||In-Person Conference Fee||Virtual Conference Fee|
|1||Presenter (inclusive publication in Scopus indexed Proceedings OR Book Series)||450||250|
|2||Presenter (inclusive publication in Refereed Journal)||250||150|
|3||Conference Participation Only||150||25|
*Registration Fee include complementary workshop on Introduction to Bibliometric Analysis oleh Assoc. Prof. Ts. Dr. Aidi Ahmi, conference admission, publication fees and conference kits (In-Person Conference only).
*Registration Fee also include proof reading and formatting. (Valid after amendments for corrections have been duly made and full payment has been completed ONLY).
For Bank Transfer to direct Organizer account (MAYBANK) please contact email@example.com.
- The paper must be original and have not been previously accepted in any journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere
- Papers must be sent in MS Word format through OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System
- All papers must conform to the conference template (Download Conference Template HERE)
- The paper must be written in English within 6-10 single-spaced pages, including an abstract, references, tables, figures, and appendices
- Similarity index should be less than 20%.
Abstracts without the complete paper will NOT be accepted. Papers for the presentation at the conference will be selected through the double-blind review process. Please ensure that the authors' names do not appear in the submitted paper.
At least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference by the payment deadline in order for the paper to be included in the program and the conference proceedings. By submitting a paper to present at the ICAST, you explicitly agree that you will definitely have a fund and shall register for the conference.
All accepted papers will be published in Proceedings indexed in Scopus OR Book Series indexed in Scopus OR Refereed Journal. Please note that the committee will choose the publication for the registration for publication Scopus index Proceedings OR Book Series.
* Selected papers may be published in Scopus Indexed Journals and subject to additional charges.
Conference registrants canceling their registration on or before 31st March 2023 (11:59 PM Kuala Lumpur Time) will receive a refund of the conference registration fee, less a USD85 administrative fee. Please note: No refunds will be given after 31st March 2023.